PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, our systems will automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. To find out more about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions that are made on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE USED?
Order Information that we collected will help to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Device Information that we have collected help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Wix to power our online store--you can read more about how Wix uses your Personal Information here: https://www.wix.com/about/privacy#:~:text=We%20may%20use%20your%20Personal,Wix's%20behalf)%20through%20such%20means..
To be able to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or protect our rights we may also share your Personal Information.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at or by mail using the details provided below:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
9 Muthuraman Chetty Road, APS Lifestyle Building, Level 2 & Level 4, SINGAPORE, 238931